NZ U15 Boys and Girls National Championship 2021 – Postponement

The NZL Board had a meeting earlier this week to discuss the options available for the U15 Boys and Girls National Tournament.

Due to current Alert levels around the country, as well as Auckland being in L4 until at least 13 September 2021, unfortunately the tournament cannot go ahead as planned on the 18th/19th September.

Postponement of the tournament is the first option. The NZL Board have suggested three possible postponement dates:

  • 23-25 October (Labour Weekend)
  • Weekend in early November
  • Weekend towards the end of January

Please help us to determine a postponement date for the 2021 U15 Boys and Girls National Tournament by filling in the survey below by Thursday 9 October.

Any questions please contact: